$150 for the first, 90-minute session, then $125 per hour session
Although I do not participate in any preferred provider panels, services may be covered as "out-of-network" psychotherapy, in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. We will provide you with the necessary paperwork for you to file for your insurance to reimburse you. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Total of fees may be less
I work as rapidly as possible so that the total amount of money you will have spent for help here may actually be less than with another therapist.
Cash, check and all major credit cards accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Request a therapy appointment online here.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.